Sunday, January 6, 2013

these three

... made our holiday bright. started our New Year off in a good way. sure make us happy.




Two of the three are back at school. Insert sad face. But, we have a few more days with the youngest.

Although I usually don't make resolutions for the New Year, if I did, I have a few in mind.
I probably won't list them here, because then I won't have to be held to the idea of keeping them.
However, I feel as though I'm ready to conquer the list that is in my head.

We know that many of our friends and family are struggling with the A's and B's of colds and flu right now,  and cold weather and snow. We are all thankfully well and send our warm hugs out to everyone.
Don't forget to take some extra C.

Warm hugs,
~norma~





1 comment:

  1. Great to see those three smiling faces! Bought some extra C today.

    ReplyDelete