Monday, February 4, 2013

it's february


Hello. I just wanted you to know I am still here. We have had some friends and a sister visiting us. It was a fun January! It rained like crazy for 5 days straight. Please, don't say it never rains in Arizona. It doesn't rain often, but when it does, it rains and rains and rains. Oh, and we had some freezing temperatures that nailed the yard greenery that had finally made its way back to life after the big freeze.

My sister, Karen, came here for some good ol' sunny weather. Oops. She was here for those 5 days of rain. But, we managed to have some super good times... despite the rain. Everyone we came in contact with guessed that we were sisters and we got a couple... "are you twins?" questions  too.

I'm always the first to laugh at myself and reveal goofy things that I do. So, I won't keep this gem from you. Soon after another "you look alike" sister comment, we were browzing in a shoe store. As we walked around a row of shoe racks, I caught a quick reflection in the mirrored wall across from us. Just as I was about to say "wow... we do look alike", I realized... it was my reflection in the mirror I was seeing, not hers!

People seem to love sisters.

Me too!!

Even when it rains.

2 comments:

  1. And we did get to see a most awesome rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounded like a great time for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete