Today, I'm doing a little reminicing with some photos that you may have seen over the years here on my blog. Sometimes, it's just fun to scroll back through the hundreds of pictures in my photo library. What isn't fun, is to realize what a small portion of these photos have ever been printed. I think the shoeboxes full of printed pictures, although cumbersome, was the way to organize photos. Because, at least I have them. These on the other hand, could be lost forever, if my computer fails or my back-up discs aren't really backed up the way they should be. for now...let's just take a little lookie.
Those bobcat babies that spent a couple of months in our yard. Cute.
The night we had the most incredible lightening storm ever. The one that literally had the hair on Chuck's legs standing up. That is when we decided it was time to go inside the house. Electric.
The bugs have been quite impressive here in Arizona. These dragonflies don't ever mind the heat of the day. Sunburned.
Although so very different from our cottonwood tress in our Colorado yard...these palm tress are every bit as impressive with their soaring height. Perspective.
That time Black Mountain looked like it was on fire. Sunsets.
Enjoy your weekend!
~norma~





I remember these, and I think you're right...printing and organizing in shoe boxes is a good plan which I also have neglected for a long time.
ReplyDelete