Monday, October 3, 2016

quote monday and a cute face



                    All seasons are beautiful 
                           for the person 
                   who carries happiness within.
                                                                                                 -unknown
                           

It is October, which means, autumn is upon us.
Today the windows are open and a light, coolish breeze is drifting through the house. That is a very welcome relief around here. I haven't gotten out any kind of fall clothing yet, as shorts are still the wardrobe of neccessity. But soon.

We had visitors this weekend, Luna the cute faced dog included. I gave her a new nickname.
It is Soft Pretzel. She really is the color of a soft baked pretzel. Golden brown on top. Soft and doughy underneath. And, most of the time while sleeping, she is curled up like a pretzel.




    See what I mean?


She's a good girl.

Happy Monday!
~norma~
                              

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love this cute face! Thanks, Norma. Did you bake the pretzels?
    I love your Monday quote too.

    ReplyDelete