Sunday, December 25, 2016
merry christmas
Merry Christmas !
It has been seven years that I have been writing this little blog of mine. Which means, seven years that we have lived here in Arizona. Someone asked me the other day how long we've lived here. I replied, "Just seven years"...to which he replied..."Just seven? That's a long time to be saying JUST!"
He's right. Sometimes it does feel like a long time and sometimes it just feels like a year ago.
So, I guess it is time for me to drop the just and just say seven.
Thank-you to to my loyal readers for continuing to check in on my blog.
Many Christmas wishes from me to you!
~norma~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's time to wish you a Happy New Year! from a loyal reader.
ReplyDeleteLoved spending time with you and your girls in Texas.
Wow! Seven years has gone by fast. Your blog has been a great chronicle of that journey.
ReplyDelete