Monday, February 13, 2017
quote monday
I hope you always
find a reason to smile.
-unknown
These two cute birds were on one of the beaches we were lounging on recently in Hawaii.
I looked them up and found that they are called the Red-Crested Cardinal. They, however, are not closely related to the Cardinal family but a Tananger instead. We had fun watching them frolic around picking their way through the sand. Similar to the two of us I suppose. We enjoy frolicking around and picking our way through the sand too. There are always treasures to be found like little bitty shells, little bits of sea glass, coral and the ocean. Oh yes, the ocean. Lots and lots of ocean.
Thank you little red headed birds. You were fun to watch and you certainly made me smile.
Happy Monday!
Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow.
~norma~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
ReplyDelete