Monday, June 4, 2018

quote monday - getting back into it edition


                            To be a person 
                       is to have a story to tell.
                                                                                 -Karen Christence Dinesen


MY stories ended for awhile. At least here they did. I didn't feel I had much to say and my days got filled with other things. Other people's stories. But in reality they are my stories too, I guess. And now I feel like getting back to me. Well, that sounds selfish. I don't mean it's all about me...just meaning, getting back to my routine. If there ever really is one. Life's routines are always changing. Sometimes taking you by surprise, sometimes just not being surprising at all.

But...SURPRISE...I'm back!

Now, I wonder if you are there. Or here.

Are you?

Happy Monday!

~norma~


photo of an Argentinian cactus in our yard. these bloom in the spring. a night bloomer. as soon as the sun hits them in the morning they begin to wilt. the blooms are so beautiful and fragrant and last just briefly. they pose the ever-wondering-question..."how does something so prickly produce something so beautiful?"     









2 comments: