You knew it would happen. One post with pictures using our new kaleidoscope would just not be enough. And, I told you it was somewhat addicting... taking pictures through the tiny eye hole of our kaleidoscope we bought in Jerome.
One of our favorite things to photograph are the palm trees in the backyard. So, having not tired of taking pictures of them yet, and finding the fractured images that the kaleidoscope makes when pointed their way interesting, I say...why not more palm trees?
Here, at sunset, the before or without kaleidoscoping. I wonder if that is a word?Kaleidoscoping. I say sure, why not.
Just to mix it up a bit. Here is the kaleidoscoped image first. Can you guess?
Ahhh.
Oh I'm with you. My laundry is piling up...Evan has been watching movies and playing video games....there's dishes in the sink and clean dishes in the dishwasher. Where am I? Not on an island, not enjoying myself, and not being productive. I have strep throat. I'm laying in bed miserable, wishing I was on an island enjoying the warm sun.
ReplyDeleteAt least the sun is shining here. I'll have to forego the beach. But since that would probably require a bathing suit, I'm okay with that.
ReplyDelete