So, it's October and that means I'm heading into my fourth month in the vintage business.
I added a whole new bundle of stuff and am pretty excited to see how this month goes. Now that the days are a tad cooler... people might actually be wandering out of the coolness of their air conditioned homes.
I like this perfectly nested trio of frames.
I put a cover from an old sheet music book on this small table. Notice the little hint of music at the bottom?
I'm pretty sure I could find a place for this great harvest basket in my house. And what about that chippy plant stand?
I found this telephone seat that was pretty beat up. A nice coat of paint and some new fabric on the seat gave it a new look.
I've been enjoying this little hobby of mine and am pleased with the sales I have had.
Cheers!
I love the music table. Nicely done. I recognized your signature touch on one of the pictures posted from Rusty Saturday on Facebook.
ReplyDelete