Tuesday I drove up to Flagstaff to visit the youngest daughter.
I had the radio on listening to all the reports of the government shutdown and what that really means and who is affected and who is to blame and who isn't to blame and when it happened before and how long they predict this one will last and how this sends a message to other countries and well, I'm sure you heard it too. And you know it makes you think ..."really, how do they (we) just shut down our government"?
And so, I was driving and thinking and then I saw this sign over the road. There was a big gap in the traffic and I was able to stop and snap a photo. Even though I was hearing it all on the radio...here it was.
A real visible sign that someone decided they didn't want to play anymore and they were "taking their toys and going home."
Call it what you want. I call it a mess. Like my bug splattered windshield.
Confucius say: "Those who fly aimlessly and not watch where going make a big mess."
He didn't really say that I just made it up.
But he did say :
No comments:
Post a Comment