Monday, December 7, 2015
quote monday
Take time to step away,
reflect,
recognize,
and appreciate
the beautiful life you have been blessed with.
I was thinking about this very thought last night as I was putting ornaments on our Christmas tree. Each time I picked one up I held it in my hand and remembered who gave it to me or who took the time to make it by hand. We have a lot of ornaments that were made by hand. My favorite kind. The most favorite, of course, are those the kids made in school. I can remember their smiling faces when they gifted them to us! I was thinking about how many years Chuck and I have set up a tree together and how all the ornaments were a reflection of so many people and experiences that have been a part of us.
Memories made by hand.
Happy Monday everyone!
~norma~
Photo taken in Barecelona Spain. A young woman was making giant bubbles with a handmade wand. Kids and adults were marveling and chasing the giant sized bubbles that grew and escaped up into the sky. It was a beautiful scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love giant bubbles, all of my handmade ornaments, and memories. Thanks.
ReplyDelete