Monday, July 11, 2016

quote monday


                                              Our lives are defined
                                not by the challenges we encounter, 
                            but by how we respond to those challenges.
                                       - Jonathan Lockwood Huie




I hope to get back to some regular blogging again soon. It will encourage me to get behind my camera lens a bit more. I have oodles of photos from our Spain adventure and plenty from everyday happenings... I just need to sit behind my computer a bit more. Seems as though the cool water in the backyard calls my name though. I do love splashing around out there. Especially when these triple digit temps get the best of me. Until then, don't give up on visiting my blog. Let me know you're looking once in awhile... I like to see who's there!

Enjoy your Monday!

~norma~


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Sister! I also need to get back behind my computer. Your Monday Quotes are speaking to me today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete