Monday, July 25, 2016

quote monday


                               Whatever you are,
                                            be a good one.
                                                           -unknown



Happy Monday!

I had planned to start this post earlier...some wildlife activity in the yard this morning kept distracting me. Stay tuned....
I had an encounter from last week to catch you up on and now these two things this morning! As I'm typing this, however, I'm realizing that today's two ( actually three things, but two were at the same time)  are probably all because of the other.  Meaning, one most likely attracted the other and part of the one didn't do its job. Do I have you interested? Or confused?  Ugh. At least, I'm happy to report, the Reptile Wrangler is home this morning!

I just know I'm on high alert every time I go outside right now. And... I'm second guessing those moonlight swims I have been doing this week without the pool light on.

Enjoy your day!
~norma~

1 comment:

  1. I think I would turn the pool lights on for a quick check for swim partners and then turn them off for your solitary swim. Would not want anything to go bump in the dark.

    ReplyDelete