Tuesday, November 1, 2016

fast lane


October skated in and zoomed out so fast for us. I knew, at the beginning of the month while looking at all the things marked on the calendar, that I would turn the page to November and wonder "what happened to October?"

But autumn happened. And, if you know Arizona like we do now, you know fall doesn't really happen here the way it should. So, getting to see it in some of its splendor was really a treat!

We spent some time in New Mexico for a conference and a little extra get-away. We were home for two days for a quick re-pack and we were off to Chicago for a pleasant few days seeing family and enjoying more fall color. I will get some photos uploaded and do a little catching up on my blog soon.
I have a few stories to share.

This little pumpkin cutie was part of the town display by the guy who did the amazing sand sculptures back in the summer. Wow! He's so very creative and it was a treat to wander through all of the  pumpkin displays. I'll try to get those posted here soon.

Until then...Happy November!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Happy November! I agree...just where did October go?

    ReplyDelete