Monday, November 21, 2016
quote monday
A fallen leaf
is nothing more than
summer's wave
goodbye.
Today it finally feels like we can wave goodbye to summer. It is very overcast, cool and a little sprinkle is in the air. A welcome relief. But, it could have waited until tomorrow because, today we are having some new windows installed. It hasn't rained in forever and today it is. We are hoping they can get them done between the drops. The cool air feels really good.
This photo was taken in Santa Fe when we were there in October. I spotted this stack of leaves that someone had carefully placed in an empty planter pot. It's something I would do. In fact, when Chuck came over to see what I was taking a photo of... he said, "that is something you would do."
Yes. It is.
Happy Monday.
~norma~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

New windows, Yay!
ReplyDelete