Monday, October 9, 2017

quote monday (finally)



                                              I'm so glad 
                                           I live in a world
                                            where there are 
                                              Octobers.
                                                                                 -Anne of Green Gables

I just have to travel a little further north to find a world with this kind of autumn color.
Beautiful as it is.
Happy Monday!

Some of you know that I have landed a pretty cool job. For those that don't know...I've landed a pretty COOL job. I'm part of the decorating team at a lovely home furnishing store... turning it into a Christmas wonderland. When completed, (yes, we started in September to create this monumental decking of the halls) there will be forty-eight themed trees all decked out in holiday splendor along with about 1,000 fairies hanging from the ceiling.  It's pretty exciting, a little arduous, somewhat overwhelming (to do the best that I can), colorful, glittery (I come home all sparkly), amazing and just a very happy place to be. I stepped into this store last year and after spending an hour and a half wandering around in a constant state of "WOW" .... I thought, "hmmm.... I want to be a part of this".
So, now I am. And, although my body is saying...whoa girl...my brain is all a sparkle!
Happy October/December!
~norma~

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see the colors changing. I'm happy that you sparkle. I'm happy that you're happy!

    ReplyDelete