Monday, November 13, 2017

quote monday


                     "Let us lay in the sun and count 
                 every beautiful thing we can."

These two have been around most of the summer and now into fall. We don't see them very often but remnants of their lunch are around the yard. Every once in awhile I get a glimpse of them, like this particular day when they were watching me through the window. I'm certain they are they ones that were at our neighbor's when I was watering for them during the summer. The youngster was on the patio when I came out the door. Mama ended up growling at me wen I was too close to her baby. I didn't know the mama was even there that day, she was hiding so well.  

So, as always, I keep my eyes open and remain watchful when in the yard. You know what? I actually enjoy seeing the wildlife...it is scary sometimes but, mostly I feel lucky to see what I see. 

Happy Monday!
~norma~

1 comment:

  1. I sure do like seeing those faces too! Maybe sometime when I'm out your way they'll come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete