Wednesday, October 20, 2010

then and now

Remember this little one?
That little one has gotten a lot bigger.
He/she wandered through the yard the other day, just as comfortable as could be. I'm guessing this will happen from time to time. And I'm wondering if this is a female and will come back next spring with her babies? I'm pretty sure that this is the same cat in both pictures. There was one that always had a little upward turn on the tip of its tail. And there it is in both pictures. See it? This guy was all by itself and was trying to do a little sneak job on some quail. I didn't see any success. The momma wasn't around to compare size, but I'd say he is almost the size that she was. Not so much a baby anymore. And very comfortable with me knocking on the window, balancing myself on the edge of Leah's bed, contorting my body with my face and camera plastered up against the window pointing my camera his way. Didn't startle him a bit.

He just looked over at me as if to say "whatever lady, get over it already."

1 comment: