Even a baby javelina is kind of cute. And, if you really look close and ignore her ugliness, maybe the momma is a wee bit cute herself. In an ugly sort of way.
She was enjoying her snack... but it made me think that my leg bone could sound just like that if she were to get a hold of it. I'm really glad the previous owners to this house had the foresight to put the re-bar fencing up there to keep these guys out of the yard (there were a bunch of them chomping away). Listen closely, you can hear Reptile Wrangler say..."are they eating our flowers?" Listen really closely and you can hear her chomping and chewing.
I keep hoping my camera will come back to life on video mode... sadly it's a little blurry still. But I thought it was worth a view.
Remember what your Mother always told you..."chew with your mouth closed!"
Now you know why.
I think CUTE only applies if you mean smaller than the big ugly ones.
ReplyDeleteI saw two babies...any more out there?
ReplyDeleteI only saw the two babies, but there were MANY adults. If you are lucky...you will see them when you are here!
ReplyDelete