Thursday, June 30, 2011

party love

Well, the graduation celebration party is over and everyone has left, except for Grandma. I've spent a little time this morning looking at all the pictures that were loaded onto my computer from all the cameras that were here. Thankfully, my sisters did a great job taking pictures since I didn't take very many myself. When I saw this one, I thought it was fitting for my very first post-party post. The week was so full of memory worthy moments that I just don't know where to begin.

So, I will just begin with a big heaping love filled thank-you to all the family and friends that came to our celebration. They came from Texas, Colorado, Florida, California and Arizona to spend the day and week with us. We could not have asked for a better day with all of our family here with us celebrating our two graduates. The love was generous.

I am lovingly and happily thankful for our grandmas, grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, husbands and friends.

And in a way... I'm tired. But in a good way.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Norma, for pouring your heart into the celebration and the beautiful albums you arranged of your graduates. Lots of love is collected between the covers of those books.

    ReplyDelete