I'm seeing a little fall color despite the fact that it is still reaching 106
degrees. Last night we drove down and took the college girl out for
dinner. When we came out of the restaurant we commented how cool
the night felt. After we said our goodbyes and were driving back up the
highway, I noticed the outside reading on the car temperature... it was
a cool 94 degrees. It only took us a year and a half of living in Arizona
to think that an evening temp of 94 degrees feels cool. It did get down
into the 70's by wee early morning and that is cool. Way cool man.
So, mostly today I am showing off my new skills...do you like the
extra large jumbo photo?
Happy first day of autumn.
Big photo, huge accomplishment!
ReplyDelete94 has felt cool here, too, since our humidity is lower than usual because of the drought. Everything is relative.
I like the larger photo. It looks good. Great job!
ReplyDelete