Saturday morning at 6:15 a.m. the moon was still in the sky. Did you see it?
The actual eclipse was much better than my pictures show here but, it was so pretty to see. We had not even heard there would be an eclipse so it was a surprise to us.
This morning it is dark and rainy. Every time it rains I think about how people say it just doesn't rain very much here. And I always think, gosh...I think it rains a lot. And then I have to remember that most of the precipitation I am use to, especially this time of year, is snow. So, to me it does seem like a lot of rain. I believe today will be a good day to turn on some Christmas music and get my holiday groove on. I think it is time, don't you?
Both of the college students will be home soon and like the moon in the sky...that's amore!
Saturday morning at that time, I was still in bed. Although, these days, the weekends seem to be the only time I have to set my alarm to get up for scheduled activities.
ReplyDelete