In this great old barn.
My car is loaded and I'm heading out in the morning. I have some painted furniture items, stitched items (see what I was working on the night the Tarantula came to visit), found items and re-purposed things.
Lori has some great old rusty stuff, beautiful hand-made paper items, neat old wood stuff and Jeanine has some great vintage furniture finds and some great home decor pieces. Here are a few pictures to give you a peak at what is being set up in the barn.
Great cubby shelf that I believe use to house egg laying hens.
A nice cupboard and table that I have my eye on...but I've been told I can't bring "new" stuff back home with me. There are some items that will make great gifts for the holiday that is just around the corner. A little something for everyone.
I snapped these photos of some of the things I will be bringing. Can you tell It is still in the high seventies here?
Old maps have been inspiring me lately.
I call this..."One if by land, two if by see...the light."
A great old chunk of barn wood and some old spoons. Do I have you hooked yet?
Quilttens and glovelies.
So, if you want to venture out to Paonia I'd love to see you. Do some Christmas shopping. Or just shop for yourself. I'm pretty sure you will be able to find something that you can't live without! Seriously.
Here is the info:
BARN SALE
Thurs. November 29-Sat. Dec. 1
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
15514 Fire Mountain Rd.
Paonia, Colorado
Directions (for my Montrose friends)
Highway 133 towards Paonia.
Go past Stop and Save.
Turn left off highway 133 on Fire Mountain Rd.
Follow sighs up hill turn rt.
note: you do not turn right off of the highway to go into town of Paonia. Just past the Stop and Save at the intersection will be Fire Mountain Rd on the left.
Follow signs on Highway that say BARN SALE.
I hope I get to see you!
~norma~
The barn is a little off my traveling path, so I won't get to have fun at the sale. Your stuff looks great. Do you want to kick me again for throwing away an old atlas?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you're designing tables, chairs, and frames for my house. We love music notes and maps.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about that great old barn all weekend. Hope you girls had much success!
ReplyDelete