Monday, January 12, 2015
quote monday
Yes, even though I lived with so much snow for many winters...I do still get a thrill...even if it is just a little bit.
And that is how much we got during our week of winter. Just a little bit. It was exciting, but also bitter sweet, because I knew with the freezing temperatures we would get frozen plants. And that we did. Just as they were recovering from the scorching, choking heat of the summer, many of them got a bit nipped from old Jack Frost. So it is.
In just a few weeks spring like weather will arrive and the plants will be in recovery mode.
Something I am still in from my mega virus. Recovery mode...you know the one...where that nagging cough just hangs on and on.
Happy Monday everyone.
~norma~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment