Well, my Monday post had pink flowers from our orchid tree as the quote photo. After I posted it I thought, silly Norma, you should have saved those vibrant pink flowers for a color post on Wednesday. But, I didn't...so let's just say it was a pink preview for today. Especially since my sister Helen commented that the flower reminded her of the pink cactus flower pic I sent to her the other day. You'll see it at the end of these pink photos. I commented back to her that the pink reminded me of the photo she texted me of the poison ivy on her arms. I won't post that pic here Helen.
You're welcome! I'll just say..your arms look itchy awful!
A hibiscus flower.
The bright pink field of flowers photo that Leah sent me last fall from Argentina!
The pink sun spot that accidentally showed up in the photo I snapped last fall in Santa Fe.
This incredible pink blossom I spotted in Hawaii. The tree was loaded with these blooms.
Pink stools in an empty vintage diner we saw in Bisbee, Arizona.
That middle scoop of ice cream painted on the side of the piano Austin sat down and played last spring in the middle of downtown Denver.
Those two scoops of ice cream my sister Karen and I shared while she visited 4 years ago.
Yes Karen...four.
The pretty lei that I made in a lei making class while in Hawaii. That was right before my ukulele class. I did much better with the blossoms than I did with the tunes.
This is a star lily that grows and blooms rampantly in Hawaii. I have the same plant that blooms with a white flower (read about it here) which right now happens to have the tallest stalk , as yet, in its bloom' life .
The cute drawing of "A Pig" that Rachel did when she was four. Yep, I said cute!
So now...for the love of all things pink...
I hope there is something that is blooming pink or otherwise cheerful in your world right now.


I am very impressed with the variety of places that your "pink" showed up over the course of many years! How fun to look back with your sights set on a particular color.
ReplyDelete