So, with the talk of green last night, I thought it would be a good color to feature here today.
This scarf that Rachel's dog Luna likes to wear when she's being real active and adventurous-like.
The amazing lawn behind me at the Morton Arboretum in Chicago last fall.
Palm trees lit up for Christmas.
The cute handprint tree on my Mom's sweatshirt that I made for Christmas, quite some time ago. Austin, at the bottom was six. Rachel was two and Leah on the top was about 9 months.
Grandma still wears it.
The Venice river in the watercolor painting Chuck did for his Mom.
The leaves on the tree and the muted green reflection on the water in Kauai.
Nifty old garden tools. I'll be posting my garden space re-model soon.
This mineral we saw in Bisbee. My science teacher daughter will be bummed
that her own mother can't remember what it is called. She'll forgive me though,
because I've at least learned to NOT call them rocks!
But if I were to call it a rock, I'd say it's a pretty sharp one!


Pretty sharp, indeed, and my favorite color!
ReplyDelete