still in Colorado, I would be making snow angels right now. We hear that the schools our kids attended were closed for a snow day! The 20 years we lived there, it never happened. Nope, not even once.
And, we had some pretty terrific snowfall, so I can't imagine what it was like to produce a day off of school. Our kids would have loved a snow day!
The first month we lived here, the girls got a rain day. School closed because of rain. Interesting.
We are suppose to have freezing temperatures tonight, so we covered the plants outside. Everyone is getting weather from this storm that is passing through. Snow, ice and freezing temperatures. So, if you are where there is snow...make an angel for me. I'm a little green with jealousy. Actually, we are heading up north tomorrow to watch Leah sing and play her guitar. Maybe I'll sneak in a little snow angel time some where!
Everyone stay warm and safe.

The slushy precipitation is still coming down in Plano this morning. Can't make a snow angel in the ice! Not that I want to right now. Staying warm here!
ReplyDelete