Spring is definitely here. The fruit trees are blooming and the birds and the butterflies are all around. I mention, with a whisper, that there are five little quail eggs in the planter. Our rose bushes are starting to bloom and I planted a few pretty flowers in pots over the weekend. The yard is starting to have color once again. It is plain to see, however, that numerous trees and bushes did not survive the hardy freeze. The days are warming up to summer like temperatures. (summer for us, spring for Arizona) Isn't a 90 degree temperature that they say we are to reach today a summer temperature?
Here is a little sampling of springtime in our yard.
Our yard is alive with the sights and sounds of spring!
credit: photos and video by Leah. movie editing by Rachel. everything else...I humbly take the credit.
Very impressive, girls.
ReplyDeleteArizona seasons are like Texas seasons. We hit a record high on Saturday at 94 and then Sunday back to the 50's. The saying goes, "If you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes."
Expecting to be treated to a kaleidoscope Thursday and found butterflies and birds instead. I love it! Yes, it's spring in Texas, but not much of a treat when it's 90 one day and 40 the next. The sun came out today...beautiful!
ReplyDelete