Thursday, May 19, 2011

kaleidoscope thursday-revisit

Hello thursday. Because my small camera is all out of its picture taking skills...I'm doing a revisit of an earlier kaleidoscope experiment. If you missed it the first time, not to worry, here it is again. If you saw this before...well, I think it is worthy of a second look.

The kaleidoscoped image:

And before. Or technically speaking, because this was a pretty technical shot, the before and the during...all at the same time.
Miss Leah created this technically executed kaleidoscope image.
I like it.

It has been a full week around here. The theme is graduation and it is going strong. It is also finals week for one and finally done with high school for the other. Whew!

Happy thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I must have missed it! Checking early this Friday morning for news of last night's graduation celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting on early as well to check for a graduation update. Maybe you should consider getting up at 4:30am to post so Aunt Helen and I have something to read while we eat breakfast. :o)

    ReplyDelete