The heat according to my car yesterday afternoon.
ONE hundred and seventeen.
One HUNDRED and seventeen.
One hundred AND seventeen.
One hundred and SEVENTEEN.
One hundred and seventeen!
One hundred and that is just ridiculous.
It was actually suppose to reach 118 in the 'valley' and since we don't technically live in the valley, it was much cooler here at 114. I was driving back from Flagstaff yesterday and the closer I got to Phoenix the higher the temp climbed. It hit its peak at 117 just as I exited the highway towards home, where it was a cool 114. This morning, at 9 am, it was already 95 and predicted to climb to 111. That folks...is what I call heat.
And so is this.
The Heat.
The new Sandra Bullock movie.
I saw this friday night and it is hilarious. And sitting in an air conditioned movie theater is the best way to enjoy the heat. There are a record number of swear words and potty mouths shooting off those swear words and guns shooting everything other than swear words, but in spite of all that, the movie is a good one. These two women, Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy are really good together. I think this is a Hollywood match that we will see more of.
So, that is heat x 2.
On a more random note.
Have you heard of this new exercise craze?
Hoopnotica.
Hula hooping to trim your waist! Tone your abs and arms and burn calories while having fun! I use to love hooping the hoola when I was a kid, so I'm thinking this could be for me. Hooping to music and video instruction all in the comfort of your own home! I think toning my waist and trimming down the ol' muffin top while having fun sounds great.
I suppose if I decided to try this, I would need to do it indoors though, because right now...in this heat...if I were to hula hoop outside..besides trimming... I might just bake that muffin top!


Hula-hooping might make you "hot." The temperature may be be an issue as well.
ReplyDeleteI actually have a custom-made hoop that has extra weight for a better "burn."
Always wear the sunscreen!
ReplyDeleteJuly 2nd...Happy Birthday, Norma!
ReplyDelete