Wednesday, March 29, 2017

color wednesday

 

I was reading back through some old blog posts that I've done here over the years and was reminded of some of the color posts that I featured on Wednesday's. I somehow forgot that I had done those regularly. So, in the spirit of repeating something that I  remember was fun, I bring you...

The color of the snow up on the top of a glacier that Chuck and Leah were so excited to lay down on and make snow angels while in Argentina. Not everyone can say they did that!

                    Those magnificent  blossoms that we enjoy each year on our magnolia tree.

                                  Two tiny perfect eggs in a little nest in our wisteria vine.

             The white blanket wrapped around the shoulders of the Native American woman
                                               statue in front of a church in Santa Fe.

This white snowflake I added to the top of the cake I made my niece for her birthday last December. She is a native Coloradan going to college in Arizona. I did a snowflake in honor of all the past snowy birthday's she celebrated in Colorado...it was a sunny day in Arizona.

                              That full moon.

 The white woodwork around windows and door and even the linen drapes in an estate home we toured while in Hawaii. Wouldn't that be a great view to wake up to?


   We stayed in an old vintage camper last week while visiting the town of Bisbee for two days.
The old stove and everything else inside were original to the 1957 camper.

 And this beautiful piece of crystal that we saw in the mining museum. I was sending snapshots to Rachel, who happened to be doing a lesson on rocks and minerals that day in her classroom.


                                   Today's color post was brought to you by the color white.

1 comment:

  1. Did you just want to take that camper home with you? Looking forward to more color posts.

    ReplyDelete