Wednesday, March 15, 2017

punny things happen

In cell phone lingo, for my readers that may not be up on trendy talk like I am, a conversation that continues back and forth is called a thread. Once in awhile, this little family of mine, can jump on and keep a thread going for awhile. Usually, it's the ones that are blanketed with puns that go the longest 
because, we tend to be a family who enjoys throwing a pun or two towards a captive audience. 

So, I want to share this thread with you in the hope that it keeps you in stitches. I am the blue speech bubble and I am the one who started the whole shenanigans with the manatee photo. The text under the manatee photo is a bit small...but it reads...

This poor sea creature hit an iceberg.
























                                                                           The End.
                                                            or as Leah said in Spanish...
                                                                             El fin.

                                 And that is how our punny phone thread unraveled. However...


                                        A family stitched together with love,
                                            seldom unravels.
                                                                                    -Lotty Cottin Pogrebin


                                                                                                                                                                                 
       Please note the time on the cell phone.  
This all happened very within just a few minutes.
                 Funny, punny and quick.           

1 comment:

  1. I am amused! Thanks. I just fish I could think of something punny.

    ReplyDelete