Tuesday, June 29, 2010

looking for cinderella

Have you ever wondered what would happen to your rubber flip flops if you leave them out in the hot Arizona sun too long? Me either. But if I did... ever wonder... I now know the answer.

They shrink.

Quite a bit.

They no longer fit either sister. Or the mother. And if Cinderella would come knocking on my door, I'd let her try them on.
Then I would politely ask her to help me clean my house.




4 comments:

  1. Remember "Shrink Dinks?" Looks like the same concept. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to remember to keep my flip flops inside when I come for my visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's why my swimsuit shrunk....I wear it in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I will have to use Cheeky Chic's excuse for my bathing suit getting a bit snugger these days. We were wonderind how long it would take for a rattlesnake to appear on site. No longer have to wonder.

    ReplyDelete