New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Arizona
I just back in from running errands. We are in our 20th day of triple-digit heat, so I could go for some of that flippin' right now myself.
There are highways that lead from Texas to Arizona.I think we have gone way past 20 days in the triple digits...but the pool helps.
Okay, we found those highways and will be there in 9 days!
To Karen: Nice to be retired (finding those highways whenever you want)! To Norma: Triple digits here too....but no time for flipping in the working world.
If I had a pool this is what I would do on Wednesday when BOTH the kids are in school after a very VERY long summer together.
I just back in from running errands. We are in our 20th day of triple-digit heat, so I could go for some of that flippin' right now myself.
ReplyDeleteThere are highways that lead from Texas to Arizona.I think we have gone way past 20 days in the triple digits...but the pool helps.
ReplyDeleteOkay, we found those highways and will be there in 9 days!
ReplyDeleteTo Karen: Nice to be retired (finding those highways whenever you want)!
ReplyDeleteTo Norma: Triple digits here too....but no time for flipping in the working world.
If I had a pool this is what I would do on Wednesday when BOTH the kids are in school after a very VERY long summer together.
ReplyDelete