Sunday, September 4, 2011
still here
You would think that I went away on vacation or something. Nope. Still here. Blogger made some changes to their site and you know what they say..."it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!" Not that I'm an old dog or anything, but I just didn't sit down and take the time to take a look and see what the new "learning curve" was going to be. And, since my blog helper is now a college girl, I was a little afraid to go it alone. Alas, if you are reading this...I managed all on my own.
It looks like there are some new tools that I will be able to use. Perhaps I can get a little more creative. Right now I'm just curious to see what a new post will look like. The formatting is different on my screen, so until I click "publish" I'm not sure how it will look.
We, the Reptile Wrangler and I, are spending as much time in the pool as possible. As the nights are starting to cool down (dipping below 90), the water temperature is cooling off. So, I'm afraid the swimming days are numbered for me, since I prefer water that does not give me goose bumps.
Speaking of the Reptile Wrangler, I left my last post with a little mystery in the yard. The excitement was the discovery of a wasps nest under the eaves of the house. How did we discover it you say? While he, Reptile Wrangler, was walking by that side of the house, a wasp flew up and hit him in the back of his head. When he reached up to swat it away, two more gave him the ol' one two punch and stung him on the leg above his ankle. They were painful stings and his leg and ankle swelled up, itched and pretty much made him uncomfortable for a few days. He sprayed the nest and they seem to be gone. It is almost a week later and he still has a red and swollen ankle. I told him that I was sorry he got stung, but I'm glad it was him that made the discovery and not me.
Add wasps to our list...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch! I share your pain in two ways. #1 My school district has changed its computer operating system, email and to Microsoft Office Pro 2010...talk about a learning curve. #2 I was sneak attacked by a yellow jacket once...straight for the tip of my nose. Double ouch.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are on top of the bell curve.
ReplyDelete