We are more than half way through the week and so far reports are a.o.k.
The new job was started, mostly orientation and learning how to be on the hospital computer system. After three days he if now off for the rest of this week and next.
The electrician got the ovens to finally come on and heat up. Just a loose wire. I baked some oatmeal cookies that were enjoyed by all.
Rachel was right, she did spend the whole game on the bench Tuesday night. A last minute eligibility question for her new student status got the coach worried. If she played and was not really eligible they would have had to forfeit the game and possibly a few more as a consequence. He didn't want to take the chance, which we fully understood. Rachel was actually glad so she could watch from the bench and have the rest of the week to learn plays.I received an e mail yesterday that she is in fact good to go and will be off the bench and on the court for the Friday night home game. She is impressed with the coach and the team is being very welcoming to her.
Leah is enjoying school and has good reports of boys on the cute list.
Austin and I held things together while we were on our own at the beginning of the week. He will head back to Golden (and the cold weather) on Sunday.
All in all...we are on top of this Arizona life.
P.S. We have received word that we will be having our first Montrose visitors this weekend. Right ON!
On a side note...it's FREEZING in Texas! Wish I were off to Arizona where it's warm.
ReplyDeleteI was sitting ON the couch and didn't want to take OFF my fuzzy blanket because it is freezing here as well. I kept my fuzzy blanket ON and toddled over to the computer to get ON and check your latest blog even though I had a preview ON the phone. So it's ON and OFF here too.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how Rachel's first game ON the court goes.
Good luck #21.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Leah.