Most of the trees here have not shed their leaves for winter. Seeing trees that still have leaves in January is confusing to those of us who are used to lifeless, frozen, winter tipped trees this time of year. Adding to the question "what happened to winter?", today I spotted buds on this little fruit tree in our yard. In Colorado this usually occurs in the spring(April) just in time for the last snow fall.
I know snow isn't going to happen here.
I know seasonal confusion will.
I'm loving all your pictures. Living in the south definitely makes the seasons fuzzy. Sometimes we are bundled up looking like winter in the morning and by the time we get out of school, it seems like summer. Dressing for the day can be challenging.
ReplyDeleteYour very special brother-in-law is speechless. He appreciates the honor. He knows you are a great photographer and now with such beautiful plants to photograph...the rest of us can enjoy a little color in the middle of winter.
ReplyDelete