But this is what our back yard looks like right now.
Those of you still under a fresh blanket of snow can get back at me when I am complaining about how hot it is in June. And July. And August. And September. And probably even October.
But for now....I'm sorry.
It is beautiful. I'd really be impressed if you got in the pool and stayed in long enough to let someone take your picture. Ha Ha. I know how cold that water is!!
ReplyDelete70's last Thursday and Friday, 8 inches of snow on Saturday, 40's and melting on Sunday, 60's and sunny on Monday, high 80's and beautiful skies on Tuesday, fast moving thunderstorms with hail on Wednesday! You never know what you'll get here in north Texas. Your pool looks quite inviting.
ReplyDeleteOh, well... maybe it was only in the 70's on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteYou're so mean!! :(
ReplyDelete