
Our last rainstorm also brought a little of the white stuff. Not snow like we are used to this time of year, but probably the closest thing to it. A little hail. Leah was hoping enough would accumulate so she could scoop it into a pile and pretend that it was snow. Weather conditions were just not
conducive to accumulation. I have been under some sort of weather condition myself. I hope to be feeling perky again very soon.
I wish I could post a picture of the snowman Carter & Shawn made recently when we had record breaking snow in Texas. It was the scariest snowman I've ever seen. Leah might have appreciated that.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMade some spelling errors so I'll try again....Looking for some pictures of your yard and spring blooms. With all that rain you're having there should be plenty.
ReplyDelete