That was the question I asked at the end of the toadstool post. Insert suspenseful music here...
Well... what else would you find living under a toadstool for crying out loud?
One that thought it was just a little too hot in this Arizona heat.
And needed to go for a little swim.
Equipped with perfectly poised frog legs.
And not very attractive I might add.
Who found his way in here...
So that Rachel could text a picture from her phone to a new Arizona friend who replied "Eck! It is a Colorado River Toad and they are poisonous!"
Thank you Arizona friend for informing us Colorado folks that they have a poisonous Colorado River Toad swimming in their pool. Colorado folks that lived in Colorado for almost twenty years and never saw one of these lovelies the whole time they lived there...
I guess because we didn't have a swimming pool!
And now... yep...a video created by Rachel.
Looks like he was playing subs. Cute, if poisonous frogs can be cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is just to funny. I needed a laugh this evening. I did get one watching the frog video. You all are just having to much fun in Arizona.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if your neighbors are having the same kind of company. You are so lucky!
ReplyDeleteWhy would they go anywhere else when they have the best spa resort around!!
ReplyDelete