Thursday, September 30, 2010

spending time in the gym

Late last fall someone asked me what Chuck and I had been doing together for fun. I thought about it for a bit and said, "well, mostly we have just been spending time in the gym."
This person got a look of complete admiration on her face and replied, "wow, it is so great that you guys are working out together. Are you doing weights or the treadmill?"

Umm...

Volleyball season is happening right now and our girl is playing with a new team at the new school. She is striving to reach some pretty high goals and we are proud of her.

And... we are getting to spend some time together... in the gym... working on our bleacher butts.

1 comment:

  1. totally know that feeling....but for me it's the pool! Robert is at the pool 3 hours a day with me just sitting there! Finally this year I started walking round and round the pool...I'm up to an hour a day--but lately I've been slacking because it was so hot...got to get back in the groove

    you are too funny

    ReplyDelete