Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas favorites part two

Christmas Eve morning and all through the house...
everyone is ready for Santa to arrive.
I believe.
I painted a whole bundle of these girls one year for gifts. I wish I had done more.
The morning sun was just coming up. I love this crazy chenille angel.
Leah made this cute ceramic snowman in her art class in middle school.
Stack a few old funnels and you get a great tree. We have a love for old rusty things.
And I love vintage glass ornaments.
Snowman angel!
Always on a window sill. Always happy.
And the stockings have been hung by the fireplace with care.
Merry Christmas to all!


I will be taking a little break from my blog to enjoy the rest of the season with my family. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and the start of a great new year!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...sorry Karen. A little boo boo here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for removing my error. What I meant to say was, I love all your holiday displays. I have the urge to go out and find old funnels to build a tree decoration. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete