Yep, kaleidoscoping is a new word. I was going to use that myself one time so I looked it up in the dictionary. It wasn't there, but what I did find was kaleidoscopic as the adjective form. In essence, you could have Kaleidoscopic Thursdays (which I thoroughly enjoy) and do all the kaleidoscoping you want for our viewing pleasure. Kaleidoscoping did become a verb when the saleslady in Jerome showed us how to enhance the pleasure of the kaleidoscopes by coupling it with our cameras. And two good sales in the process. Is she good or what! Should we notify Webster?
Yep, kaleidoscoping is a new word. I was going to use that myself one time so I looked it up in the dictionary. It wasn't there, but what I did find was kaleidoscopic as the adjective form. In essence, you could have Kaleidoscopic Thursdays (which I thoroughly enjoy) and do all the kaleidoscoping you want for our viewing pleasure. Kaleidoscoping did become a verb when the saleslady in Jerome showed us how to enhance the pleasure of the kaleidoscopes by coupling it with our cameras. And two good sales in the process. Is she good or what! Should we notify Webster?
ReplyDelete