It is thursday and that means it's time to kaleidoscope.
Here it is. Any guesses?
Here is the before. I didn't have to go very far for this one. This pretty little vintage plate sits on my bathroom counter and collects earrings and other jewelry as I take it off at night. About once a month, I empty it and put them all back in a cabinet and drawer that I keep it all "organized" in.
This system right here seems to be the easiest. Right at my fingertips and very convenient.
Today I am wearing one of my stand-bye's. The little silverish discs with squares stamped in them. I bought them a long time ago, along with another very similar pair, in a tiny little shop in Ridgway, Colorado called Lupita's Bizzare Bazaar. I always loved saying that. Bizzare Bazzar. And Lupita is really Lupita and she's a fun lady. The earrings were on sale, $7.00 each. They have lasted a long time and continue to be a favorite.
If you ever drive through Ridgway, I think the bazzar shop is still there. Stop in and say hi to Lupita. I think I will next time I'm in that area.
I think my dish needs a little more color.
That was a lot of I thinks.
I like your system too, although my kind husband purchased a divided plastic box from the Container Store for me thinking I needed to be a little more organized.
ReplyDelete