Friday, October 14, 2011

stitching


I started it here. (you can click the word 'here' if you need to catch up)
And here it is finished!
Now, I need to figure out if I should make it in to a pillow or frame it to hang on the wall somewhere.
It is not perfect, but I'm proud to have finished it... especially since I have never completed a stitching project such as this.

Happy!

Yesterday was a happy day as we welcomed a new little baby into our family. My niece had a cute little boy and I can't wait until I can kiss that little cheek!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your stitching project. I know the feeling of completion as I recently finished one that I started 23 years ago. It was time to finish, don't you think? I, too, don't know know what I want to do with it since it is so long since my original plan.

    Today is coming home day from the hospital for the new little Cheek. Brothers are at school and will be glad to find Baby at home when they get there. They made two visits at the hospital on birthday. The "crafty" boys made hand made birthday cards. They are ready for hands-on brothering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands-on is exactly what they're doing. Sometimes a little too much hands-on, but they love their little brother. Carter said, "I just love him so much," while holding him the other day. It's sweet how involved they want to be. Carter even was ready with his notepad and pen to take notes as I changed his diaper the other day.

    ReplyDelete