Last week was bike week around here and that means that the town is inundated with hundreds, maybe even thousands, of motorcycles. With the interesting motorcycles are interesting people.
While waiting in a long line of traffic to get through town, I saw one of those interesting people walking on the other side of the road. So, I rolled down the window and pulled out my phone to get a picture. His lady friend saw me and she pointed and said..."look, she's taking your picture!"
Which, was when he started sprinting across the street towards me! I put my phone down and said to myself..."Norma, you are in trouble now, he is probably not happy that you are taking his picture."
But, just as I was thinking he was going to come right up to my window and yell at me...he struck a pose in the middle of the median...
Elvis!
In the desert.
Probably rode in on his Harley.
Funny guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment