Wednesday, October 5, 2011

color wednesday

  
Hot-air balloon gremlin.

                                            Macro view of a plant.    


Vintage soda-pop delivery truck.
                                                                                                           

Cute sweater on a cute little guy spotted in a crowd of people.

Houseplant with the morning sun shining through a stained glass window.

                                             Spring blooms on an interesting plant.

 Field at a Rockies spring training game.















Corn spotted in an Arizona grocery store. (Love)

 Environmentally aware parking spot. Can you only imagine the Dad's excitement when he got to park here?

Raft dwelling cousin on the right.




Shirt worn by brother-in-law during a fierce game of minute to win it!

                                         A sea of lush fern.

                        Pine needles.


Lake water with a school of small fish.


Winter grass in February in Arizona.

Today's post was brought to you by the color green.

2 comments:

  1. I was excited to see that many of your green moments were some that we were able to share with you. I loved Leah's face in the fern pic. Was she pretending to be a blow fish over seaweed? I think you could do a "faces" blog.

    ReplyDelete