Old tank spotted in Jerome, Arizona.
The sky behind a church in Old Town Albuquerque.
Beam of light at last year's Christmas parade.
Smudge of paint next to the window and by the girl.
Cast after basketball girl's surgery last spring.
Empty chairs ready for graduates at the college boy's graduation.
Senior girl's graduation cap and gown.
Moving blankets taped to the floors in the Colorado house.
Me in the almost empty Colorado house on moving day.
That very photographed bird that welcomed us to our new home in Arizona.
Flowers blooming in our yard.
Plaid shirt worn by the little scarecrow boy.
Today's post was brought to you by the color blue.
Note: I added the scarecrow photo to the line up at the last minute this morning. It wasn't originally planned to be here since I just showed a similar photo on monday with my halloween crows post. In that post I commented that others in my family were "over" seeing the creepy birds that tend to startle them. I had not had that happen to me but, figured eventually I would get the fright of my life. Last night, we had a big wind blow in along with a gusher downpour. Because of the wind, the rain was whipping up under the roof overhang in the front courtyard. So, not wanting this guy to get soaked, I brought him in and set him on the hall tree seat by the front door. Later, as I made my way to our bedroom through the darkened hallway, I passed by that said hall tree... boo! the little scarecrow scared me. I had forgotten I had set him there and normally I don't see little stuffed boys with straw hats on their head in that particular spot! So...jokes on me! I did manage to scare myself, just not with the crows! Ha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment