Tuesday, October 4, 2011

three hundred

Today is my 300th post on my fourth corner blog. Go ahead, I'll wait for you to sit back down and stop applauding! That is 300 tid-bits, details, moments and happenings, that you would miss out on if you didn't tune in here once in awhile. In honor of this 300th post, I thought I would share 300 things about me that you may or may not already know. Here goes:

  1. My favorite color is usually red.
  2. I have lived in 10 different houses in 8 different states.
  3. I do not like math.
  4. I do like cookies.
  5. I parasailed once while vacationing in Mexico.
  6. I love sunflowers.
  7. I have a big collection of buttons. See a small sampling above.
  8. I never went to a prom.
  9. I've never been stopped by the police.
10. I don't like to wear lipstick.
11. I always have my toenails polished.
12. I don't like balancing checkbooks. See #3 above.
13. I was a cheerleader in eighth grade.
14. I once was able to do the splits on the balance beam.
15. I sometimes scare my husband by screaming during a nightmare.
16. I can only sit in an aisle seat at the movie theater.
17. I usually can't eat the last bite of a sandwich. It makes me gag.
18. I get excited when I see the moon.
19. I was just kidding when I said I was going to share 300 things
      about me that you may or may not know.

You will just have to wonder about the other 281.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. 20. You're a really fun Aunt to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21. You're a super duper sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22. You make me laugh out loud. see #17
    This is as good as therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CheekyChic-You make me feel special!

    Helen-Wow, I'm getting a big head!

    Karen-I'm here to help you any way I can!

    ReplyDelete