Leah and I had a little fun with an open shutter and some extended exposure time the other night. A dark sky and a pool light provided just the right back drop. A small patio light behind me and the camera and a girl ready to be creative is all we needed.
This first one was a test photo. The white squiggle is a solar light in the garden. This was done on the spur of the moment so I didn't have a tripod. I was just trying to hold very still. It would have been much sharper had I used a tripod, but I actually think the soft edges make it more interesting. The blur is Leah walking in front of me. You don't believe that she is actually there? Look really close.
Creative? Hmmmm, maybe a little weird.
ReplyDeleteghostly-ah. get it?
ReplyDeleteWho says you have to go to an amusement park to be amused?
ReplyDelete